Chicago, Illinois

Managers (Jim Magnelli and Brian) are dishonest, making false promises and and doesnt treat a client as a valued costumer. Never, never have them installed any after market value or even dont go there to buy any cars they wont treat you as a valued consumer even the Toyota liason assigned to this dealership is bias.

I bought a so called NEW truck last year of Oct. I knew it will be an after market value fog lights, which in the sale part they said it will look the same as originals (that was a false ads.). To cut the story short, the fog lights they installed was unsecured, they scratched my New truck, the fog lights looks like a bulging eyes(doesnt sit properly in the holes), they put little-over 150 miles in my truck(bec they have to bring my truck to their subcontructor(not from toyota) and the fog lights light's direction could be a hazzard to oncoming traffic. If any one of you guys who had the same situation pls email me at ariel_m04@yahoo.com because a want to pursue it to small claims.

The attoney's general office cant help me anymore.

I just want to make sure that I can get what I paid for and plus they've already manipulated the electricals which obviuosly is not a factory fresh anymore.

Thanks everyone, hope I was able to give you a brief story clearly.

Comments